COLINE DIFFUSION company is committed to implementing the new European Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
In this section you will therefore find our policy explaining how your personal data is processed and protected.
Coline Diffusion company is responsible for the processing of your personal data collected on our Internet website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and in the store:
Za la saubole
47 200 – FOURQUES/GARONNE
At any time you may access and change the information concerning your contact details in customer space in the section “My Customer Space” and manage your newsletters in the section “Contact Details”. In order to exercise other rights that you have according to the regulation on personal data (right of access, rectification of inaccurate data concerning you and in the cases and within limits provided for in the regulation, the right of objection, erasure of certain data, restriction, portability with the purpose of data transfer to have data transmitted to the third party or the right to determine what will happen to data after you die ), or in the case of difficulty with the use of your data, you are given the opportunity to contact our data protection officer at the address stated below by referring your message to GDPR service. You can also apply by email at www.coline.com in the Contact section.
For any information about your rights or in the case of a difficulty that cannot be resolved by our data protection officer, you can contact CNIL (French Data Protection Authority): www.cnil.fr.
We also inform you that if you are a consumer, you can register on the Bloctel cold-calling objection list. .
Why we collect your data
Coline Diffusion company is required to collect and store your personal data in order to execute the following processes:
- for the purpose of contract performance (or performance of contract concluded with the company you are representing) or for the purpose of pre-contractual measures (e.g.: request for information or a price quotation, client account, shopping cart and order management, delivery, order tracking, invoicing, after-sale services and complaints, arrears and disputes);
- to comply with legal, accounting and tax obligations (e.g.: keeping of supporting accounting records, administration of your application for exercising the rights concerning your personal data);
- for marketing purposes, to meet our legitimate needs for customer knowledge, customer relations monitoring and customer loyalty, unless opposed by you (e.g.: marketing research, the sending of our newsletters); to improve our products and services (e.g.: quality research), and to establish commercial statistics and satisfaction surveys.
Your data and our service providers
Your data is intended for internal use of Coline Diffusion.
Your data can be securely made accessible to the service providers engaged by Coline Diffusion to carry out subcontracted tasks essential for the management of your account, orders, delivery of goods, routing of newsletters, fighting against fraud and making payments.
Your personal data are stored on secure servers in France and will not be transferred by Coline Diffusion outside the European Union (unless you require your data to be delivered to a country outside the European Union).
The payment shall be made in full at the time of your order.
The payment shall be made in the currency of Euro:
- Payment by bank card. You will be redirected to the Systempay site which is known for its reliability in terms of Internet transactions. Numbers you must provide are always unknown to us. We are notified by banking institution that the transaction corresponding to the amount of your order has been made into our account. The server is secured by S.S.L (Secure Socket Layer) using encryption to protect all data related to the methods of payment as effectively as possible, and bank details of the purchaser never pass thorough the computer system of Coline Diffusion. You will receive a payment receipt to confirm your payment via email.
Money will be debited from your bank card by our services on the day that the goods have been dispatched from our warehouses and the total price that you pay will be exactly the same as the price of submitted order.
In all secure areas in which the URL address of our Website begins with https:// (where “s” stands for secure), the information is encrypted and therefore protected against its transfer on the Internet. The Website uses several mechanisms as a part of the fight against bank card fraud: our Website uses the programme called “3D Secure” aimed at fighting against bank card fraud. While making an online payment, you may be required to authenticate yourself before the transaction is completed (you will be redirected to the website of your bank, receive SMS or be given personal questions concerning date of birth, post code… that are known to your bank and allow to verify your authentication). This will cause that any transaction that lacks authorisation to your authentication will be automatically blocked. You can dispute such transaction refusal, comment on, and/or request human intervention for the purpose of examination of your data using the details mentioned below.
- Payment by bank transfer. We are notified by banking institution that the transaction corresponding to the amount of your order has been made into our account. We never have access to your data.
If we make a refund by bank transfer, data will only be transferred to our banking institution.
Personal data storage period
Coline Diffusion set the personal data storage period for 5 years from:
- the date of the last contact with our brand in case of potential clients (who have never purchased from Coline Diffusion).
- the date of the last purchase in case of clients (who have already made a purchase).
Beyond this period, the data will be kept for as long as it is required for compliance with legal, accounting and tax obligations or until termination of the periods of limitation applicable to the actions which may arise from our relation.
Cookie is a term for several technologies which enable to track navigation or analyse navigation of internet users. A Cookie file enables the issuer to identify the terminal in which it has been saved, during the period of validity or storage of the Cookie.
Some of these Cookies are only intended to make our Website easier to navigate. They remember the information submitted to through the forms or your shopping cart, manage and secure the access to restricted and personal area such as your account, adapt the presentation of our website according to the type of terminal that you use and adapt the presentation of our website to your terminal’s display preferences.
Other cookies are not essential to navigation on our Website and are kept for no longer than 13 months: we ask you for the consent to installation of these cookies on the first visit to the Website. These cookies are issued by Coline Diffusion to make our Website easier to navigate and establish web traffic statistics (number of visits, visited pages, unfinished orders, etc.) in order to track and improve the quality of our services.
Our Website also uses IT applications from third parties which allow the Internet users to share content from our Website with other people or to inform those people on their opinion regarding content of our Website. This particularly includes "Share" and "Like" buttons on social networks, such as Facebook, "Google+", "Twitter", etc.
When the customer visits a page on the Website that contains such button, the browser establishes a direct connection to the server of the corresponding social network.
If the customer is connected to a social network when browsing, button application will allow to link visited pages to his/her user account. The data are stored only in location where they have been entered. Several possibilities are available to manage cookies.
- Choices offered to you by your browser software
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser. This enables you to learn how to change cookies according to your wishes.
For information, here are some examples of how to adjust the settings on the most commonly used browsers :
- If you use Internet Explorer browser
- In the Tools menu, select "Internet options"
- Select the Privacy tab. You will see privacy settings with six options enabling you to control the number of cookies that will be saved: Block all cookies, High, Medium high, Medium (default level), Low, and Allow all cookies
- In the Tools menu, select "Options"
- In the Options window, select the Privacy tab
- From the dropdown menu, choose "Use custom settings for history". The options for the cookies will appear and you can choose to enable or disable them by checking the appropriate box.
- In your browser, choose Edit menu > Preferences.
- Click on Security.
- Click on Show cookies.
- Select the options you want in the "Accept cookies" section
- In the Settings menu, select "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Content settings" button in the Privacy section
- The section that appears at the top of the page will tell you more about cookies and enable you to install the cookies you want. It also enables you to remove currently stored cookies.